February 20th, 2015
Congratulations to the physicians of the OrthoCarolina Foot & Ankle Institute! The following research projects have been accepted as Podium Presentations at the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS) Annual Meeting in July 2015.
- Hsu AR, Jones CP, Cohen BE, Davis WH, Ellington JK, and Anderson RB. Clinical Outcomes and Complications of Percutaneous Achilles Repair System Versus Open Technique for Acute Achilles Tendon Ruptures.
- Wusu T, Ellington JK, Kwon JY. The Posterior Medial Blind Spot of the Distal Tibia: Implications for surgical fixation.
- McCullough KA, Corn WC, Anderson RB. Lisfranc Injuries in the Elite Football Athlete.
In addition, there are several abstracts that have been accepted at the meeting as poster presentations:
- Acute Deltoid Ligament Avulsion Repair During Ankle Fracture Fixation in National Football League Players. Principal Investigator: Robert Anderson, MD
- Radiographic Outcomes of Preoperative CT Scan-Derived Patient-Specific Total Ankle Arthroplasty. Principal Investigator: Robert Anderson, MD
- Return to Play in National Football League Players after Operative Jones Fracture Treatment. Principal Investigator: Robert Anderson, MD
- A Prospective, Multicenter Clinical Evaluation of a Cellular Bone Allograft for Foot and Ankle Arthrodeses. Principal Investigator: Carroll Jones, MD
- A study on acute achilles rupture, open repair, and complications. Principal Investigator: Carroll Jones, MD